House Insurance

In house insurance we have different coverages:

Property insurance: cover damage done to the property itself and things attached to it.

Content Insurance: This will cover damage occurred to your content also if it gets stolen.

House insurance policies may also include 3rd party liability as well. This will cover bodily injury / property damage occurred to a third party as a result of you negligence. This will also cover damages that you caused out side your house. Lets say if you break a vase in a souvenir shop. 

רוצים לדעת יותר?

השאירו פרטים וניצור עמכם קשר בהקדם

גלילה למעלה
דילוג לתוכן